A simple step-by-step series of exercises you can do by yourself to eliminate pain and possibly reverse disc injuries. The program will teach you how to figure out which exercises are right for you, how often to perform, when to progress, and many options to individualize your recovery.
Also called lumbago, lower back pain is a common problem that affects many. In fact, according to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 75 to 85 percent of Americans will experience back pain at some point in their life. While it is a common problem, this does not mean you should learn to live with the pain and symptoms.
If you are suffering from back pain and have tried seemingly every exercise and therapy, but still can’t get relief, we may be able to help. Strength Therapy has developed an easy-to-follow, at-home physical therapy program that can help you recover and live a pain-free life.
Strength Therapy — Back Pain Relief Program
Our Low Back Pain & Disc Injury Program is built around the idea of giving you the power and resources to take matters into your own hands and recover from back pain. The program is made to be a simple, affordable, and highly-effective solution to back pain. The back pain program consists of three easy steps — that’s it.
What You Will Learn
- Learn easy-to-follow progress checks and exercises you can do anywhere at any time.
- Learn how you can stay active while you recover.
- Learn to spot your limitations and how to make the best progress possible.
- Learn about your body, and what it can/should do to get stronger.
- Learn life hacks that will help you prevent future pain and injury.
- Learn long-term strategies for those with bone damage or surgical intervention.
- Learn variations and progressions for different athletic abilities.
- Learn how to customize your own program to fit your individual needs.
Have you tried physical therapy, back exercises, weight reduction, steroid injection, but still have back pain? Don’t lose hope. Our Low Back Pain & Disc Injury Program is for you.
This SAVED my life!!! I had 4 herniated discs in my low back, and it took me 20 minutes just to get out of bed and to the bathroom. It was pretty bad. I didn’t have any insurance when I got injured, so physical therapy was not an option. Amazingly, I was able to function normally within 3 weeks of starting the program, and compete in sports again in a couple months with no problem. I would have never been able to go back to my normal, active and competitive life without this program!