Tried Everything But Still Have Back Pain?
We Have Your Solution. Click here.
Also called lumbago, lower back pain is a common problem that affects many. In fact, according to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 75 to 85 percent of Americans will experience back pain at some point in their life. While it is a common problem, this does not mean you should learn to live with the pain and symptoms.
If you are suffering from back pain and have tried seemingly every exercise and therapy, but still can’t get relief, we may be able to help. Strength Therapy has developed an easy-to-follow, at-home physical therapy program that can help you recover and live a pain-free life.
The Strength Therapy Solution To Back Pain
Our solution to back pain is personal. In 2008, a nearly-fatal accident left me with a fractured spine, three herniated discs, and two bulging discs. After trying various types of traditional therapies for months with no real progress, my condition, mobility, and outlook actually got worse. This inspired me to take action, and ultimately what finally got me feeling human again was this step of taking matters into my own hands. I researched everything I could find about disc injuries and explored every possible rehab exercise. What finally gave me relief and let me live again was so simple, I couldn’t believe it, and so effective, doctors couldn’t believe what I could physically do, even with my injury.
Within a couple short months, I had completely rehabilitated myself and was able to compete (victoriously) in a martial arts competition with no pain before, during, or after the competition. The solution to my pain relief didn’t come through surgery or modern therapy. It came through a personally developed program that revolves around a holistic and individual approach. Since then, I have refined my techniques, made them even more effective, and now I am proud to report that this program has helped people of all ages all around the world achieve lasting pain relief.
Ready to take control? Order our program today to take advantage of our limited time offer.
You can decrease and even reverse your injury WHILE you eliminate your pain.
Strength Therapy — Back Pain Relief Program
Our Low Back Pain & Disc Injury Program is built around the idea of giving you the power and resources to take matters into your own hands and recover from back pain. The program is made to be a simple, affordable, and highly-effective solution to back pain. The back pain program consists of three easy steps — that’s it.
What You Will Learn
- Learn easy-to-follow progress checks and exercises you can do anywhere at any time.
- Learn how you can stay active while you recover.
- Learn to spot your limitations and how to make the best progress possible.
- Learn about your body, and what it can/should do to get stronger.
- Learn life hacks that will help you prevent future pain and injury.
- Learn long-term strategies for those with bone damage or surgical intervention.
- Learn variations and progressions for different athletic abilities.
- Learn how to customize your own program to fit your individual needs.
Have you tried physical therapy, back exercises, weight reduction, steroid injection, but still have back pain? Don’t lose hope. Our Low Back Pain & Disc Injury Program is for you.
Take control of your injury and your life. Get lasting pain relief.
Common Symptoms Of Lower Back Pain
Before you can properly treat your back pain, it is important to first identify the exact symptoms and pinpoint the underlying cause of your back pain.
- Dull aches and pains
- Stabbing or shooting pains that travel down the buttocks, legs, and feet
- Pain that gets worse after sitting
- Stiffness that is especially strong after getting out of bed
- Pain that won’t allow you to stand up straight and decreases your range of motion
- Weak core — despite exercising your core regularly
What Causes Back Pain
To understand back pain, it helps to understand your back and its key components. Your back is comprised of vertebrae, muscles, ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels. When something goes wrong with one of these components, you will likely experience back pain. If your pain last for more than three months, then this is considered chronic back pain. Anything less than three months is considered acute pain. The most common causes of back pain include:
- Muscle or ligament strain
- Bulging, ruptured, or herniated discs
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Skeletal irregularities
Ready To Take Control?
Get the Low Back Pain & Disc Injury Program and let us help you get lasting pain relief you’ve been looking for!
The results were so great that I decided to figure out how to help clients who couldn’t get to a therapist, so I developed The ScoliMethod, so they could be proactive about their own health.
This means that people are FIXING THEIR OWN SCOLIOSIS without seeing a therapist! And best of all, they are GETTING BETTER and FASTER RESULTS than the other scoliosis treatment methods available!!
The ScoliMethod program includes:
- How to assess your scoliosis
- How to find out what the root cause of your scoliosis
- How to address the root cause and the symptoms of your scoliosis
- How to straighten your spine and restore the proper curves in your spine
- How to maintain and build strength in your new spinal positioning
- What other issues that are a result of your scoliosis, and what to do about them
Instead of the FEW THOUSANDS of dollars spent and MONTHS-YEARS of PAINFUL treatments with partial results, The ScoliMethod is WORTH at least TEN TIMES that ($40,000+) is only $2599.
People following this program have had SO MUCH SUCCESS that I am offering a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE for anyone who does not see changes within the FIRST 2 WEEKS of following the program! (visual proof needed)
In fact, try it out for a MONTH, and if you don’t see any improvements in that month, just contact me and I’ll happily give you your money back, as well as suggestions as to what your special situation may be.
BUT WAIT…..THERE’S MORE!!
For a LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY PRICE, we are offering The ScoliMethod at 80% off at $519 which is a savings of $2080.00
- Discounted prices for all products and access
- Requests for topics for written articles and videos
- Access to the ScoliMethod facebook support group where you can get questions troubleshooted by myself and other practitioners
- PLUS the benefits of the regular Strength Therapy Membership
- Weekly private suggestions/troubleshoots from me via email
- PLUS Access to the ScoliMethod Facebook support group
- PLUS the benefits of the regular Strength Therapy Membership